Vaccines are recommended to protect travelers from illness present in other parts of the world and to prevent the infectious diseases from crossing international borders. Which vaccines you need depends on a number of factors including your destination, whether you will be spending time in rural areas, the season of the year you are traveling, your age, health status, and previous immunizations.
For more information on vaccines and other personal health protection measures when traveling to foreign countries, view CDC's Travel Health website.
The Department of Public Health no longer provides travel vaccines.
The immunizations required for international travel are available through the following providers:
- Advantage Vaccination Services
- Inland Vaccination Clinic in Canyon Lake (ages 12 yrs & up)
- Loma Linda University Center of Health Promotion - International Travel Clinic
- Med-Plaza Pharmacy
- Moreno Valley Urgent Care - Dr. James Harrison
- San Bernardino County Health Department Travel Clinic
- Travel Medicine in Rancho Mirage